There’s been a lot of excitement surrounding Barratt Homes’ Blackfriars Circus, and for good reason. The ambitious development is set to feature 336 new apartments, all positioned around two public squares. There will also be retailers on site, plus two rooftop gardens enabling residents to soak up the impressive views.
If you’re looking for a new home or investment opportunity in the capital, this development is a great option. Here’s more information.
Why Blackfriars Circus is Ideal for London buyers
- Prime location. Situated on Blackfriars Road in Southwark, this development boasts one of the best locations in the capital. In addition to all the great shops, cafes and restaurants in the area, you’re also within walking distance of Shakespeare’s Globe theatre, the Young Vic theatre and the Blackfriars Arts Centre, to name just a few. It’s a seven-minute walk to Southwark station, and a 10-minute stroll to Waterloo or Elephant & Castle.
- Impressive amenities. Blackfriars Circus has been designed to make life as comfortable and convenient as possible. The 24-hour concierge service is there to assist at all times, and there’s a resident’s fitness suite to support your healthy lifestyle. The roof terraces offer views of the Houses of Parliament, Canary Wharf and the Shard, and there’s also an entertainment room on the top floor.
- Outdoor space. To make the most of the impressive views of the city, most of the apartments come with either a winter garden or a balcony. There are also bicycle spaces for residents to use, and landscaped outdoor spaces right outside the apartments, with cafes and shops to enjoy. For those with cars, underground parking is also available (at an additional cost).
- Modern, understated style. Each apartment interior has been designed to reflect the style of the buildings in general – contemporary, laid-back, with just a hint of urban chic. Details such as wooden flooring and neutral colours are there to complement the natural light provided by the large windows; creating an airy, welcoming space to live in.
- Modern kitchens. As you might expect, the kitchens in the Blackfriars Circus apartments are designed to a high standard, with high quality fixtures and fittings, handleless units and cupboards and stylish worktops. In some of the kitchens, you’ll find appealing extras, such as Grohe brassware and wine coolers, or state-of-the-art appliances, designed to make life easier. Many offer open plan living too, so you can talk to guests while cooking.
- Security. There are plenty of security measures in place, to ensure that your property is well looked after. As well as a concierge service, you’ll also benefit from a video entry phone and fob entry system and CCTV in key areas for additional safety. The basement car park is also gated, to protect your vehicle when you’re not using it.
With so much on offer, it’s not surprising that the apartments at Blackfriars Circus are proving to be so sought-after. Booking an early viewing is advisable, to ensure you secure your apartment before they’re all sold.