Situated in the City of London, the St Dunstan House development on Fetter Lane has generated significant interest from homebuyers and investors alike. The eight-storey building is home to 76 stylish apartments and offers easy access to some of the capital’s best-loved locations, such as Leicester Square, Hyde Park and Covent Garden.
The apartment specifications are just as impressive as you might expect. Here are just five of the most luxurious features on offer.
Five Special Features at the St Dunstan House Development
- Incredible views. Many of the apartments come with spacious terraces, balconies or roof terraces, capitalising on the impressive views that surround the development. Depending on your position, you’ll be able to take in the ornate architecture of the area or relax with pleasant views of the communal gardens below. Selected apartments also feature timber decking and make use of glass to create a sense of spaciousness. The bronze-coloured balustrades add a note of sophistication too.
- State of the art kitchens. The kitchen is the heart of the home, and the apartments at St Dunstan House have been designed with this in mind. All kitchens feature composite stone worktops and chic handleless units and cupboards, creating an overall appearance that’s both classy and modern. Appliances are included with the apartment, including optional extras like a wine cooler, plate warmer, microwave or waste disposal unit.
- Luxurious bathrooms. As with the kitchens, there’s plenty of attention to detail in the bathrooms at St Dunstan House. All baths and showers are supplied by leading luxury brands such as Villeroy & Boch, and there are also thermostatically controlled towel rails to ensure your towel is warm on cold winter’s days. The wall-mounted vanity unit features a mirror and integrated lighting, making it the ideal spot to prepare for a night out in Central London.
- Entertainment as standard. All the apartments in St Dunstan house have been designed to complement your modern lifestyle, and there are plenty of extra features that enhance your relaxation and enjoyment while at home. For example, there’s a central satellite system for Sky+ and HD, plus a CAT 6 network for audio, TV and ISDN. The structured wiring infrastructure is custom-made for integrated media usage, letting you get the best out of your music, television or gaming systems.
- The perfect temperature. London can get cold during the winter, and there’s nothing better than coming back to a warm, welcoming home. There’s underfloor heating in every single room of the apartment, ensuring a comfortable temperature whether you’re in bed, having a shower or cooking dinner; and in the summer months, the bedrooms can be cooled using the comfort cooling system.
As well as these luxurious features, residents benefit from other perks, including:
- 24-hour concierge service
- Communal club area
- Communal landscaped garden area
- Secure bike storage
- Storage units in the basement (optional extra)
- Two lifts
With so much on offer, it’s easy to see why these apartments are proving to be so popular with people of all ages.