- Award winning architecture by Studio Egret West
- All apartments have individual layouts
- Exclusive to residents only is the Sky Lounge
- The Birch House terrace is located on the 5th floor
- Only a short walk from Kidbrooke station
Kidbrooke Village is a vibrant London community, located in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, offering an outstanding choice of quality, sustainable new homes.
All our customers are provided with a commitment that when they buy a new home from Berkeley they can be safe in the knowledge that it is built to the very high standards of design and quality, has low environmental impact and that they will enjoy an exceptional customer experience. For extra peace of mind, in addition to the 10 year warranty all new homes receive, Berkeley operates a 2 year policy with dedicated Customer Service teams on hand 24 hours a day to deal with enquires quickly and effectively.
* Excellent connections into London - only 16 minutes to London Bridge*
* A range of on-site amenities including Sainsbury's, café, doctors, nursery and more
* Surrounded by a range of schools with Good to Outstanding Ofsted ratings
* 35 hectares of open space
*All homes are only a short walk from Kidbrooke station
Kidbrooke Village Centre is at the very heart of the development set around a stunning village square. It is ideally placed for Kidbrooke station and the retail hub which serves the whole of the village.
Stunning landscaping is one of the outstanding features of Kidbrooke Village, and The Village Centre has its own special attractions in the form of a fountain and a communal podium area.
Kidbrooke Village Centre is where everyone gravities to for convenient shopping and other local facilities. On-site amenities include a supermarket, coffee shop, dentist, doctor, and pharmacy. More shops, restaurants leisure facilities and the piazza will be delivered over the coming years.
Two bus services, routes B16 and 178 will run every 15 minutes six days a week to Bexleyheath and Woolwich and Lewisham respectively which further enhances transport at Kidbrooke Village.
When you buy a new home from Berkeley you can be safe in the knowledge that it is built to very high standards of design and quality, has low environmental impact and that you will enjoy an exceptional customer experience.